- Rowboats, Canoes, Sailboats & Wind Boards - All Classifications: $25.00
- Jet-Skis - All Classifications: $120.00
- 15hp and Under: $35.00
- 16hp to 25hp: $40.00
- 26hp to 75hp: $60.00
- 76hp to 150hp: $80.00
- 151hp to 200hp: $115.00
- 200hp and up: $135.00
*Lake lots run April 1st through October 31st
- $450.00, plus $300.00 Deposit
*Campground lots run April 1st through October 31st
- Season Option: $700.00 for season, plus $300.00 Deposit
- Monthly Option: $95.00 per month, plus $300.00 Deposit
Lake Lots - Winter Storage
*Lake lot storage runs from October 31st through March 31st of each year.
Campgrounds - Winter Storage
*Campground storage runs from November 1st through March 31st of each year.
- Floating: $250.00
- Stationary: $220.00
- Fishing Tournament ONLY: One Day - $12.00, Two Day - $17.00
- All Other: One Day - $15.00, Two Day - $20.00
Senior Citizen Boat Permit
*MUST be a Taylorville resident and be sixty-two (62) years of age or older.
*"Resident or residents" shall mean a person(s) who lives and resides within the corporate limits of the City of Taylorville on a regular basis.
- Up to 25hp: $25.00
- 26hp and up: $45.00
Boat Dealer Permit
- Boat license fee will be waived for Disabled Veterages injured in the line of duty, upon the proof of "Service Connected Disability".