The City of Taylorville will be offering FREE dumping at the Street Department on Saturday, October 15, 2022. The Street Department is located at 205 N. Cherokee. OPEN 7:00 AM TILL 3:00 PM. OR UNTIL DUMPSTERS ARE FULL.
- NO electronics-tv’s, computers, monitors, printers, etc.
- NO items containing freon or refrigerants.
- NO concrete, railroad ties, bricks, tires, used oil, paint, gasoline, petroleum products or hazardous wastes.
- NO shingles, dry wall, palettes, lumber or construction materials allowed.
- NO contractors or businesses allowed.
Volunteers will be present from 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
ALL CONSTITUENTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW PROOF OF RESIDENCY IN CITY LIMITS WHEN DUMPING.