The City of Taylorville will be offering FREE dumping at the Street Department on Saturday, April 23rd, 2022 for their Clean Up Day. The Street Department is located at 205 N. Cherokee. It will be open from 7:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. or UNTIL DUMPSTERS ARE FULL. The following will NOT be allowed:
- NO electronics-tv’s, computers, monitors, printers, etc.
- NO items containing Freon or refrigerants.
- NO concrete, railroad ties, bricks, tires, used oil, paint, gasoline, petroleum products or hazardous wastes.
- NO shingles, dry wall, palettes, lumber or construction materials allowed.
- NO contractors or businesses allowed.
Volunteers will be present from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
ALL CONSTITUENTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW PROOF OF RESIDENCY IN CITY LIMITS WHEN DUMPING.