The City of Taylorville will be offering FREE dumping at the Street Department on Saturday, October 12th, 2019. The Street Department is located at 205 N. Cherokee. It will be open from 7:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. or UNTIL DUMPSTERS ARE FULL. Volunteers will be present during this time to help unload or UNTIL DUMPSTERS ARE FULL. The following will NOT be allowed:
- NO electronics-tv’s, computers, monitors, printers, etc.
- NO items containing Freon or refrigerants.
- NO concrete, railroad ties, bricks, tires, used oil, paint, gasoline, petroleum products or hazardous wastes.
- NO shingles, dry wall, palettes, lumber or construction material allowed.
- NO contractors or businesses allowed.